Where will we worship during renovations?
Beginning January 30, the auditorium will be closed for remodeling, and we will meet for worship in the gym.
Our goal is to continue ministry as usual without cutting back or skipping a beat (projection, full worship team, livestream, etc.).
We will be launching a new video/livestream team, so you’ll see some of our teens running cameras and doing tech stuff.
If there are any baptisms, we’ll figure it out and make it happen!
Sundays at First Free
- Everyone will need to enter the right-side of the building through the Student Lobby, where you can go straight into the gym.
- Bathrooms will be accessible through the Fireplace Room.
- When we resume Sunday morning Children’s Ministry, we will keep parents notified about access to that side of the building (whether through the Main Lobby, an alternate hallway, our outside).
- When the 9:30 Bible hour resumes, Adult Bible Fellowships will be at the same locations, except for the Ambassadors ABF which will meet in the Game Room.
- With the increased effectiveness of our digital communication, the Elders have decided to remove the mailboxes. Printed copies of the Evangel or anything else that we distribute will continue to be available at the entrance to the auditorium or gym.
Wednesdays at First Free
- Half of the gym and all the normal rooms upstairs will be available for Student Ministry.
- Adult growth groups will be at the same locations (we will find an appropriate space for the one that has met in the auditorium), just enter through the Student Lobby doors.
- Awana will be at the same locations, just enter through the Children’s Lobby doors.
We don’t know exactly how long the auditorium will be closed, and there will most likely be additional inconveniences, so we are asking for everyone’s patience as this project unfolds.